Saturday 17 September 2016

Then I met life!!

Barely had I moved on when he came,
He defines himself in his name.
The relation we shared was quite formal,
He is the one who knows that I'm abnormal.

He is the one who understands me to the core,
If I'm the sea then he is the shore.
I don't know why I fell for him,
But now I'm in love to the brim.

I'm the one, he admits,
And we're never gonna have any splits.
No matter how much we fight,
He always assures to bring me back to light.

He promises to love me till eternity and beyond,
'Cause we share a unique bond.
The connection we have is ineffable,
Though our relation is not impeccable.

He's my personal magician,
Whose spell is an addiction.
I can't live without him is an undeniable reality,
And I'll love him till the perpetuity.



No comments:

Post a Comment